Monday, July 30, 2007

feed a cold

i've been a bit under the weather these last few days, and when i woke up this morning i just knew i wouldn't be up to fixing any sort of respectable breakfast. luckily the boyfriend came to the rescue, putting my well being ahead of his, and taking me out for the best possible brunch to get me back on the road to wellness. nothing says you care like taking your sick significant other to the cheapest, greasiest dive in the neighborhood (aka the odessa diner).



seriously, is there anything classier than a place that charges 50 cents extra for cheese on their cheese omelette sandwich?




he and i shared a tomato, mushroom, and swiss omelette (with a side of fries) along with an order of french toast. i have to say that he really knows his remedies, because after consuming the sort of fare that should only ever be touched between 12 and 4 AM while under the influence, i found myself so filled with an overpowering urge to vomit that my cold was the furthest thing from my mind.

i really owe the boy big time since he went so above and beyond with this one. any suggestions how i could pay him back??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the suggestions I come up with involve the temptation to bindge, and you know we can't have that! LOL

Sean

debbie said...

thanks for thinking of me sean, but i certainly wouldn't want our relationship to hindge on that!

Anonymous said...

god, this made me so hungry!!!


-glo